Completion Of Cadet Training.


You should now be qualified and hold an OOW CoC. If you have not already done so you must apply to the MCA for the issue of your CoC as soon as possible.

The SSTG will need a copy for our records so please send us a copy as soon as you receive it.

Updated:     January 2017.